This blog is a personal blog moderated by Diane Webb. Please note that this blog accepts forms of sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation including affiliate relationships in order to continue to provide the public with quality content through these paid sources.
The blog uses word of mouth marketing and adheres to values of honesty, openness, and freedom of information. The compensation received could influence content on this site as well as topics that are presented. When a topic, content, or ideas could be (or are directly) influenced by sponsorship it will be clearly identified as such.
Even though some posts and content are sponsored, the moderator is wholly committed to sharing honest opinions, beliefs and experiences. All views and opinions expressed on this blog are solely those of the moderators and guest bloggers. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party in question.
Last modification to the Disclosure Policy: April 20, 2018
If there are any questions regarding the disclosure policy, you may contact me at DianeWebbLMHC@gmail.com.
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
1. Terms: By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, applicable laws and regulations and their compliance. If you disagree with any of the stated terms and conditions, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this site are secured by relevant copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License: Permission is allowed to temporarily download one duplicate of the materials (data or programming) on The Peace Journal’s site for individual and non-business use only. This is a permit of license and not an exchange of title, and under this permit, you may not:
- Modify or copy the materials.
- Use the materials for any commercial use or public presentation (business or non-business).
- Attempt to decompile or rebuild any product or material contained on The Peace Journal’s site.
- Remove any copyright or other restrictive documents from the materials.
- Transfer the material to someone else or even “mirror” the materials on another server.
This permit might consequently be terminated if you disregard any of these confinements and may be ended by The Peace Journal whenever deemed. After permit termination or when your viewing permit is terminated, you must destroy any downloaded material in your ownership whether in electronic or printed form.
3. Disclaimer: The materials on The Peace Journal’s site are given “as is.” The Peace Journal makes no guarantees, communicated or suggested, and thus renounces and nullifies every single other warranties, including without impediment, inferred guarantees or states of merchantability, fitness for a specific reason, or non-encroachment of licensed property or other infringement of rights. Further, The Peace Journal does not warrant or make any representations concerning the precision, likely results, or unwavering quality of the utilization of the materials on its Internet site of generally identifying with such materials or on any destinations connected to this web site.
4. Constraints: In no occasion should The Peace Journal or its suppliers subject any harms (counting, without constraint, harms for loss of information or benefit, or because of business interference,) emerging out of the utilization or powerlessness to utilize the materials on The Peace Journal’s web site, regardless of the possibility that The Peace Journal or a The Peace Journal’s approved agent has been told orally or in written of the likelihood of such harm. Since a few purviews don’t permit constraints on inferred guarantees, or impediments of obligation for weighty or coincidental harms, these confinements may not make a different to you.
5. Amendments and Errata: The materials showing up on The Peace Journal’s site could incorporate typographical, or photographic mistakes. The Peace Journal does not warrant that any of the materials on its site are exact, finished, or current. The Peace Journal may roll out improvements to the materials contained on its site whenever without notification. The Peace Journal does not, then again, make any dedication to update the materials.
6. Links: The Peace Journal has not checked on the majority of the websites or link connected to its website and is not in charge of the substance of any such connected webpage. The incorporation of any connection does not infer support by The Peace Journal of the site. Utilization of any such connected site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law: Any case identifying with The Peace Journal’s site should be administered by the laws of the United States and New York without respect to its contention of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will father and utilization of data singularly with the target of satisfying those reasons indicated by us and for other good purposes, unless we get the assent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will just hold individual data the length of essential for the satisfaction of those reasons.
- We will gather individual data by legal and reasonable means and, where fitting, with the information or assent of the individual concerned.
- Personal information ought to be important to the reasons for which it is to be utilized, and, to the degree essential for those reasons, ought to be exact, finished, and updated.
- We will protect individual data by security shield against misfortune or burglary, and also unapproved access, divulgence, duplicating, use or alteration.